Custom Commission Projects
PLEASE NOTE, OUR MINIMUM ORDER QUANTITY FOR A FULLY-CUSTOM MUG BEGINS AT 1,000 UNITS.
LEAD TIME ON OUR FULLY-CUSTOM MUGS IS ESTIMATED AT 7-9 MONTHS* ON RUSH PROJECTS AND ESTIMATED AT 9-12 MONTHS ON STANDARD PRODUCTION TIMELINE PROJECTS.
*Rush projects are billed at a 25% upcharge compared to our standard cost of goods. Ongoing port delays are adversely impacting our lead times and we can only quote estimated lead times given these conditions.
Go directly to our Custom Request Form below
Should you be looking for a lower quantity than 1,000 each, our team will reach out to you to discuss customizing our stock designs with the art of your choosing, fully-fired onto the design via our waterslide fired decaling technique with the minimum for that option starting at 100 units. Only select items are available for decal firing. Please contact us to discuss which of our mugs are currently available for this option.
Greetings potential Tiki Farm client! Tiki Farm is the world's largest manufacturer of custom ceramic drinkware for the hospitality, theme park and entertainment industries. This is the core of our business and at the very heart of what we do here at Tiki Farm since our inception in 2000.
We are the originator of the massively resurgent collectible take-away mug movement. That industry evaporated and Tiki Farm reinvigorated it to it's current frenzied level of excitement as a viable, revitalized industry.
To-date, Tiki Farm has produced thousands of designs and countless millions of wonderful mugs for our commissioning clients! Tiki Farm is a global brand with a massive fan base resulting from the passion of what we do, a commitment to style and quality and an unrelenting desire to continue to create and develop wonderful new designs for clients just like YOU!
Here's the overview if you wish to dive-in and understand how it works...
There are FIVE essential steps in what we do at Tiki Farm to have your vision of a custom design become a wonderful reality:
1. DESIGN: From a simple conversation all of the way through a supplied CAD rendering, we have taken on projects on all levels. We are a Design Company and a Manufacturing Company. Our clients rely upon us to both take their vision and then create their vision with our talented team of designers, designers of the highest reputation within our industry. You are required for sign-off of the approved design and are involved in the process to ensure we are achieving your intended vision. The estimated time from the inception of your project to presenting you with the approved design will average between 2 to 4 weeks. Client action item: Design approval sign-off.
2. SCULPTURE: This is the hand-sculpted or 3D engineered sculpture that we create of your design. You are required for sign-off of the model. The estimated time for us to complete your sculpture will average between 2 to 4 weeks. Client action item: Sculpture approval sign-off.
3. TOOLING - MATRIX MOLD, MASTER MOLD AND PRODUCTION MOLDS: Once we have created your model, we then create the original plaster matrix master mold and from that, our master mold. From this master mold, we create our production molds. The estimated time for us to complete your tooling will be 4 weeks
4. GLAZE SAMPLING: We will provide you with up to THREE (3) no-charge samples available for JPEG preview only. Once you have chosen your preferred glaze, we will produce and ship to you ONE (1) no-charge 1st article sample for your approval and to use for pre-sales marketing purposes. After initial tooling commences, we will pull a mold to create your samples while we continue to produce your production molds. The estimated time for us to present you with jpeg previews of 1st article glazed samples is approximately 3-4 weeks after we commence with the tooling. Client action item: Glaze approval sign-off.
5. PRODUCTION AND TIMELINE: Our production timeline from the date of the glaze approval is 90-days. Transit time from our Mexico factory is centered around a pre-determined booked-in-advance container, scheduled to depart our factory every 5 weeks. Depending upon when your project is completed and the departure date of the truck will determine the transit time. Given that our Mexico trucks take approximately 4-5 TOTAL days to arrive at our location in San Clemente, transit time can vary from approximately ONE (1) week to approximately SIX (6) weeks. Ocean transit time from China is currently affected by the port delays in effect since 2021. Tiki Farm, as a ceramics manufacturer, does not experience any supply-chain related delays. There are currently NO supply-chain related delays with regards to the materials and other ancillary resources needed to manufacture ceramic wares.
THE END RESULT
We deliver you a beautiful product that you can be proud of which will provide your company with a wonderful and significant time proven revenue stream. A custom mug manufactured by Tiki Farm is a thoughtful takeaway for your customers to cherish for years to follow, reminding them of their wonderful times at your establishment and the hopeful possibility of adding another new design to their collection upon their next visit in the future. Plus, we have a massive following of very dedicated collectors who will absolutely seek to purchase your mug however possible.
Thank you for your consideration of Tiki Farm.
Tiki Farm Owner & Founder